The Electro Arc AC Portable Metal Disintegrator Lineup:
Good reasons to choose an AC portable machine:
- Compact, movable – take the machine to the work
Flexible – Arc•er Head can be chucked into existing shop tools
AC is generally more efficient and cost-effective than DC
Best choice for an established maintenance or production shop
Each model is named for its size, power supply and head/support options. The example shown is Model 2-S which comes with the compact and versatile Arc•er Portable Head. The head is shown mounted in a drill press.
- The Arc-er disintegrating head is designed to remove broken tooling from .079” to 3/4” (2 mm to 19.05 mm). Head is 12.5” (317.5 mm) long. Operates at any angle.
- LED current monitoring assists the operator to obtain maximum performance and saves on electrode consumption.
- The upper end has a 1/2” (12.7 mm) by 2” (50.8 mm) long straight shank arbor which can be held in a 3-point chuck.
- The IQ precision disintegrating head provides continuous, reliable, heavy-duty service for demanding applications. Designed to remove
taps, drills, studs from 0-80 to 1” (26 mm) in one pass.
- Operates at any angle. LED current monitoring assists the operator to obtain maximum performance and
saves on electrode consumption.
- Hard chromed head body is 3-1/4”(82.5 mm) diameter, precision ground to .002” (.05 mm) runout.