We make 6 DC Tabletop models in 4 series based on worktop/cabinet size.
Good reasons to choose a DC tabletop machine:
• Holds the work firmly in place
• Everything needed is built-in, ready and in one place
• DC offers more cutting power over larger diameters than AC
• Best choice for an established maintenance or production shop
Each machine is built to order.
Each series includes models, each named for
its table size, head, superstructure and feed system.
The example shown is Model 2-DVC.
2 for the table size
DV for the dual/vertical crossarms
C for the DC Servo Head
A Single Crossarm
would make it a 2-DVC.
Features of all our DC tabletop machines
• Solid cast, ground worktop
• T-Slots that accept T-bolts for anchoring workpieces
• Troughs to catch and recycle coolant from the process.
• Supports the worktop at a convenient height
• Holds the power supply, coolant system and control panel
• Heavy-duty casters for easy movement around the shop
• Levelers for stability in operation
Built-in Coolant System
• Provides coolant for the disintegration process
• Worktop captures coolant for recycling
• Internal pump provides 90 psi coolant pressure
• Internal tank with filter
Superstructure (Head Support)
• Sturdy, firmly-mounted column
• Single or double crossarm rises, swings and extends
• Rigidly supports operating head all over work surface.